nafex - Re: [NAFEX] venom

  • From: "Kieran &/or Donna" <holycow@frontiernet.net>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] venom
  • Date: Thu, 14 May 2009 20:14:41 -0500

The initial study I know of was done in South America. Patients were given a choice of antivenom or shock. The drs said it stopped the bite process at whatever stage it had progressed to. And they had zero cases of kidney failure with the electroshock. The medical field in America will not admit that something cheap you can do without them can cure you, of anything. I work in alternative health, and believe me, we can do all kinds of things the medical establishment says we can't. Donna