nafex - Re: [NAFEX] electric fence

  • From: Sheridan Shumway <rattler_mt@yahoo.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] electric fence
  • Date: Wed, 13 May 2009 10:42:56 -0700 (PDT)

guess its nice living in a bit of a backwater cause im all of 27.......i was
still in school when Columbine happened, hell i watched it happen on the news
during history class, and yet i was still allowed to be carrying a pocket
knife to school everyday...a couple teachers would occasionally ask to borrow
it...we usually has a pickup loaded to the roof with hunting gear including
"high powered sniper rifles" parked across the street from the school cause
as soon as the last bell rang we were headed out hunting and every teacher
knew we had guns sitting in our vehicles all of 100 yards from where we were
siting in the classroom......

course it also helped teach yah to respect property cause if yah didnt know
where you were at and wondered on to the wrong guys land you might wind up
with a few exra holes in your hide or in your vehicle......not to mention if
they just called yah in to the cops you were going to get an arse beating
from your dad....we did alo of stupid crap growing up.....darn near killed
each other on many occasions but other peoples property was left
alone....short of playing a joke on buddies..

Sheridan S.