nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Whitman Farms

  • From: Road's End Farm <organic87@frontiernet.net>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Whitman Farms
  • Date: Tue, 12 May 2009 21:37:51 -0400

On May 12, 2009, at 7:36 PM, Ernest Plutko wrote:

I recently e-mailed Whitman Farms to order more gooseberries. I had
just received three gooseberries. She sent me a puzzling e-mail
accusing me of being a spammer. No idea what is going on??? I
e-mailed back saying I am a repeat customer but no reply???? Come on
what???

I would call them up, or write them by snail mail. While it's not you, they've clearly been having some difficulty with their email (and an actual spammer may have forged your address as their return address; or your computer may even have been actually hijacked and might be sending spam without your knowledge).

--Rivka
Finger Lakes NY; zone 5 mostly