nafex - Re: [NAFEX] vinca minor [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

  • From: "Bob Kelly" <bkelly66@bellsouth.net>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] vinca minor [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]
  • Date: Mon, 11 May 2009 18:23:51 -0500

My concern was that it appears to be potentially invasive. I stuck out a 3 or 4 inch sprig from a Tennessee mountainside a few years back. It appears to be spreading steadly to several square yards over several years. It is compact and neat looking--much better than Vinca Major. Took me several years to get rid of a patch of variagated Vunca Major. I am in zone 8a - 7b. Where is OZ, anyway?

Bob Kelly

----- Original Message ----- From: "ADAMSON, Karl" <Karl.Adamson@apvma.gov.au>