nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Siberian C and hardy peaches

  • From: mIEKAL aND <qazingulaza@gmail.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Siberian C and hardy peaches
  • Date: Wed, 6 May 2009 07:13:58 -0500

My stratified Siberian C's are usually cracking the shells in the fridge in early March so I pot them up & put them in the greenhouse... If I left them until late April/May the growing tip would be completely dessicated.

I got pits of Iowa White Indian peaches this year which are purportedly hardy to my area. They were from Catnip Farm & came with funny hand drawn cartoons of how to plant & care for them. http://www.localharvest.org/store/M87

~mIEKAL