nafex - [NAFEX] northsky blueberries

  • From: Ginda Fisher <list@ginda.us>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] northsky blueberries
  • Date: Fri, 03 Apr 2009 13:35:38 -0500

In my experience, northsky is tasty but slow growing and less productive
than larger/taller plants. My St. Cloud is taller, more bush-like, and
much more productive. (but still less than 3' tall.)

I've never grown polaris.

My climate is mild for blueberries (zone 6) so I get no particular benefit
from northsky being under snow cover much of the winter. Ymmv.
___
Ginda
eastern Mass.