nafex - [NAFEX] edible but ignored fruit

  • From: Alan Haigh <alandhaigh@gmail.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] edible but ignored fruit
  • Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2009 10:38:26 -0400

One of my favorite ignored but quite good fruits is nannyberry.  It's a tough native viburnum that can grow anywhere around here in a northeastern Z6.  I'm surprised Sir Reich has not chimed in here.

Nice topic although not nearly as exciting as the meaning of life, including a debate between the devoutly religious and the nihilistic vision of he who shall not be named.  Honestly, I never could have grown bored with that.

I guess this site is like Thanksgiving dinner with the family.   Any topic acceptible  (I'm thinking of subjects like organic vs conventional dairy production) as long as it doesn't include politics or religion- oh yeah, and organic vs conventional fruit production.  Maybe Lon is right and that is all for the best.  He is certainly more qualified than me to judge.