nafex - [NAFEX] Fluffy Bunny??? (clearly this is off topic)

  • From: Sarah Kehler Ewing <skkewing@yahoo.com>
  • To: fuwafuwausagi@muchomail.com, North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Fluffy Bunny??? (clearly this is off topic)
  • Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2009 20:08:24 -0700 (PDT)

Okay Dude, I gotta ask: what is with all the fluffy bunny stuff?

BTW: I agree that our human ego is ridiculously out of check, but that is
because I am an evangelical christian (Mennonite) and I believe in a supreme
being (God) in comparison to which we and all our proud accomplishments pale
rather mightily.

Sarah

> Really, some of you need to get over yourself and man's
> vast importance.  Your egos are out of check.  But
> what do I know I am just a guy in a rabbit suit.

> I remain,

> The fluffy bunny

  • [NAFEX] Fluffy Bunny??? (clearly this is off topic), Sarah Kehler Ewing, 03/29/2009