nafex - Re: [NAFEX] mychorizal fungal rip off?

  • From: Anton Callaway <marillen@earthlink.net>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] mychorizal fungal rip off?
  • Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2009 23:10:18 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

Ever seen what they do to the soil to "develop" a subdivision?

Mychorrizal inoculations are worth it. I was skeptical until I did a
side-by-side comparison on several rows of potatoes. Pretty impressive
results.

Maybe in lightly disturbed soil, there would be no diff. But where the
bulldozers have wreaked havoc, some help is noticed.

Zone 8
Pears starting to bloom.