nafex - Re: [NAFEX] mychorizal fungal rip off?

  • From: Kevin Moore <aleguy33@yahoo.com>
  • To: dmnorton@royaloakfarmorchard.com, North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] mychorizal fungal rip off?
  • Date: Sat, 21 Mar 2009 13:13:48 -0700 (PDT)

I do use compost tea. But only on my veggies. For them I spray a dilute solution of skim milk to combat fungus. Works like a charm, but the fungus usually only appears around the time it gets too hot for annual veggies anyway, so they fry before I really get too much more production out of them.

kevin z9