nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Cloudberry availability and propagation

  • From: Michael Dossett <phainopepla@yahoo.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Cloudberry availability and propagation
  • Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2009 07:57:03 -0800 (PST)

Jim,

There are records of Rubus chamaemorus at the University of Minnesota Herbarium.  The records appear to mostly be old (though one as recent as '05) from Lake and St. Louis counties, but I'm sure that there is still cloudberry in the same areas if not the exact same locations.  Go to http://ssrs.cfans.umn.edu:8080/PlantsWebSearch/ and do a search and the info should come up.

Michael

Michael Dossett Corvallis, Oregon www.Mdossettphoto.com phainopepla@yahoo.com