nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Using Pomona Anthony Curcio

  • From: Anthony Curcio <apc@vassolinc.com>
  • To: "'nafex@lists.ibiblio.org'" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Using Pomona Anthony Curcio
  • Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 16:12:11 -0600

(I use Pomona with little or no problems, except that it sometimes jells so
much that one digs it out of the jar.)

I agree with Kathleen. Cut back a little on the amount, also make sure to
thoroughly mix before adding to your juice.( sometimes we add a drop of honey
to get it to blend, if it is clumpy we start over) We boil the juice until it
reduces to the sweetness we like then add the Pomona. Pick Mulberries in the
summer, spread them on cookie sheets in the freezer, take them out on a cold
winter day, press through the Squeezo for the best spread you will ever
taste..
Anthony Nth. IL. z4b