nafex - Re: [NAFEX] scionwood sources in the US

  • From: derry&bill <wchase@interchange.ubc.ca>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] scionwood sources in the US
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 13:40:22 -0800

Fantastic, Sam.

I didn't know about it or I wouldn't have wasted my time and the time of list members when I was sourcing r/s and s/w for people in the US.

I find the archives just too time consuming because so many members don't put the correct subject on their post.

Now I'll just forward the link.

It does need a bit of updating. I think Bill Wheeler of Inner Coast Nursery on Cortes Island, B.C., has been out of business for years. I think the trees are still there.

Thanks very very much.

Derry Walsh

Derry, you are aware of the listing of businesses that sell scionwood
and nursery stock on the NAFEX Web site,
http://www.nafex.org/supply_source.htm, aren't you? Maybe this just
needs updating. -- Sam Brungardt