nafex - Re: [NAFEX] scionwood sources in the US

  • From: hwparker@verizon.net
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] scionwood sources in the US
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 07:39:49 -0500

For scions see also:  Fedco trees at   Fedcoseeds.com  to download their list of scions available.

On Jan 14, 2009, at 11:50 PM, derry&bill wrote:

I have prepared files on r/s sources in the US, now I want to prepare
one on scionwood sources.

I know about the HOS, but what is the correct name of the Christian
Homesteading Society? I tried googling it, but I end up 1.2M hits for
all sorts of Christian groups.

Can anyone give me the correct name and address of this group? They are
in the eastern US somewhere and they are not on the Internet.

My latest enquiry comes from a woman in North Carolina wanting scions of
'heritage apple varieties'.

I've told her where to get r/s, now I need to tell her where to get scions.

Any orchard groups in  NC with scionwood exchanges?

Thanks,

Derry Walsh
south coastal B.C.

Hank Parker