nafex - Re: [NAFEX] snip your posts

  • From: "Chris Garriss" <cgarriss@garriss.net>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] snip your posts
  • Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2008 20:55:57 +0000

I am not sure what the etiquette is on this list, some lists I am on are "no snip and bottom post only", others are "snip irrelevant (left to user) and bottom post" others require "top posting" some with snips, some without.  It pretty much ends of being either the list consensus or the moderator's choice.  Most of the "no snip, bottom post" variety are so that you can follow the thread without jumping from message to message.

On this list I am open since I have all the messages archived and can search them.

Chris