nafex - [NAFEX] Victorio Food Strainer

  • From: "Harrick, Barbara" <b.harrick@ilslaunch.com>
  • To: <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Victorio Food Strainer
  • Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2008 14:00:01 -0500

The Victorio Food Strainer 250 was the last one they made--all newer
models are Villaware. There are still some stores that sell them b/c
they are still in stock. You will all see some of the Victorio Food
Strainer 200 on eBay etc. If you need to buy additional
screens/replacement parts etc. for a 200 or 250, please be aware that
the parts from the 200 do not fit the 250 or the Villaware line.

Barbara

Barbara Harrick
Senior Technical Editor/Writer
International Launch Services
1875 Explorer Street, Suite 700
Reston, VA 20190
office (571) 633-7430
fax (571) 633-7536

DISCLAIMER
This electronic message transmission contains information which may be
confidential or proprietary information belonging to ILS International
Launch Services, Inc. and/or Lockheed Khrunichev Energia International
Inc. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any
disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this e-mail or the
information contained herein is prohibited. If you have received this
communication in error, please notify the original transmitter
immediately by phone or by e-mail and delete the original message and
any copies that may have been made of it.