nafex - Re: [NAFEX] credibility of Saskachewan, its University and Academics

  • From: Melissa Kacalanos <mijwiz@yahoo.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] credibility of Saskachewan, its University and Academics
  • Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 20:00:07 -0800 (PST)

--- Sarah Kehler Ewing <skkewing@yahoo.com> wrote:
> There is pretty good evidence that Saskatchewan
> exists

Hey Sarah,

There's only one way you can prove to me that this
supposed "Canada" place actually exists: smuggle me
some of those intriguing new haskap varieties, and
those dwarf cherries too. The only nurseries I've
found selling them are in Canada, and don't ship to
the US. Sure. This is looking more and more
suspicious.

Melissa