nafex - [NAFEX] Saskatchewan

  • From: Sheridan Shumway <rattler_mt@yahoo.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Saskatchewan
  • Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 19:01:30 -0800 (PST)

i can confirm the existence of Saskatchewan though i am unfamiliar with the
university. course most of my experience has only occurred in various bars in
and around Regina(actually the closest "city" to me) i used to go up there
quite often to attend meeting with the Optimist clubs. my wife swears i have
a good time up there though my memories always seem to be a lil fuzzy as the
Canucks know how to show a guy a good time, though large amounts of alcohol
are usually involved. my experience with Alberta is similar

Sheridan S.
northeast Montana
zone 3/4

  • [NAFEX] Saskatchewan, Sheridan Shumway, 11/17/2008