nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Frozen (?) apples

  • From: "Lon J. Rombough" <lonrom@hevanet.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Frozen (?) apples
  • Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2008 09:32:19 -0800

Richard Fahey, Nafex's apple interest group chairman, has selected a lot of what he calls "dummy" apples - varieties that will hang on into the winter. He collects frozen fruit from the trees and presses them for a very sweet, clear juice in the midst of winter.
-Lon Rombough
NEW grape pruning video: http://www.bunchgrapes.com/dvd.html
For all other things grape, http://www.vitisearch.com
A video about The Grape Grower : http://cookingupastory.com/index.php/2008/04/18/the-grape-grower/