nafex - Re: [NAFEX] yacon

  • From: "Naomi Counides" <naomi@oznayim.us>
  • To: "'North American Fruit Explorers'" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] yacon
  • Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2008 20:40:43 -0600

Thanks John.  Looks like I will dig it up tomorrow.  The weather has turned so even though the freeze was just a nip I don’t think more time will do much for it now.  I have picked everything else except the lettuce and winter greens.  I guess I might just as well  dig the yacon and the last two potato plants.  Mulch the carrots and garlic and get on with the canning.

My Keepsake tree was bonkers this year.  If it does not have a single apple next year it earned a rest this year.  The Last Call product for codling moth really worked.  I am very pleased with it.

Naomi

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 3515 (20081011) __________

http://www.eset.com