nafex - Re: [NAFEX] lilies of the valley question

  • From: "Kathryn Mathews" <kathmath@charterinternet.com>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] lilies of the valley question
  • Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2008 08:31:47 -0500

They are also weedy in my quite alkaline soil over limestone. They do tend
to die back a bit in late summer if they get dry, but they always come
roaring back in the spring.
Kathryn Mathews
Southern MN

This notice is required by IRS Circular 230, which regulates written
communications about federal tax matters between tax advisors and their
clients. To the extent the preceding correspondence and/or any attachment
is a written tax advice communication, it is not a full "covered opinion."
Accordingly, this advice is not intended and cannot be used for the purpose
of avoiding penalties that may be imposed by the IRS.