nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Organic

  • From: Road's End Farm <organic87@frontiernet.net>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Organic
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2008 08:55:24 -0400

NOFA-NY, at any rate, will not accept Gardens Alive products for use on operations they certify. Gardens Alive refused to give them complete ingredients lists, despite NOFA's confidentiality statements.

This might not be an issue for you; but I don't know why they wouldn't supply the ingredients lists; it could be because there actually is a problem with the ingredients, though it might just be that they didn't want to deal with another piece of paperwork.

Kaolin clay / Surround, at any rate, is available a number of other places. I don't know whether Fedco's would be cheaper.

--Rivka
Finger Lakes NY; zone 5 mostly