nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Rope

  • From: "Lon J. Rombough" <lonrom@hevanet.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Rope
  • Date: Tue, 27 May 2008 13:02:07 -0700

I have used plain 12 gauge wire with good results. Just thread it through a loop of old hose where it contacts the tree to keep it from cutting into the bark. It's cheap and easy to use.
-Lon Rombough
For even more grape lessons, go to http://www.grapeschool.com
For all other things grape, http://www.vitisearch.com
A video about The Grape Grower : http://cookingupastory.com/index.php/2008/04/18/the-grape-grower/