nafex - Re: [NAFEX] 'Everyone' sprays??????

  • From: Lucky Pittman <lucky.pittman@murraystate.edu>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] 'Everyone' sprays??????
  • Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 10:56:22 -0500

At 07:53 AM 4/21/2008, Jim wrote:
WRONG!!! No, not everyone, I don't spray and I'd bet thousands of
other folks don't own a sprayer.

Yep. I have a sprayer, but the only thing I spray is Roundup or 2,4-D to kill noxious weeds like thistles and multiflora rose.
I don't have the time or inclination to spray fruit trees, and if they require that in order to produce an edible fruit, I've not got time, inclination, or space to devote to them.

Lucky