nafex - [NAFEX] Organic vs Senisble

  • From: halegp@aol.com
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Organic vs Senisble
  • Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 18:26:32 -0400

You can determine from the subject line where my sympathies lie.  I have noted that regardless of how many studies are done in what ever manner there are still going to be people who believe that horticulture, of any sort, can be successful without out the dreaded "chemicals".  There are also Islamic "true believers" who believe that if they strap a bomb to their body and set if off in the middle of a crowd of perfectly innocent persons they will immediately go to paradise and be given seventy two virgins.  The problem in both instances is the word believe.  You cannot argue data and facts with true believers.  They just continue to believe.

 Gordon Hale
Grand Prairie, Texas