nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Oriental persimmon

  • From: Alexander Dragotin <a_dragotin@yahoo.de>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Oriental persimmon
  • Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2008 11:10:51 +0100 (CET)

Hi Bass,
Concerning non astringent Oriental persimmon (D. kaki) I noticed in the last winter that Jiro like spread in Bulgaria variety (PCNA) and Maru (PVNA) wistood 5 Degree F (minus 15 Degree C) without bud damage. From the first I have some budwood in my refrigerator.
You could email me direct.
Alex

Bassem Samaan <bassem@gardener.com> schrieb:
I'm looking for hardy Oriental persimmon scion. Anyone have extras to share or trade with other scions?

Bassem Samaan
zone 6, Pennsylvania

--
Want an e-mail address like mine?