nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Oriental persimmon

  • From: "Dr.O'Barr" <Topgun@Otelco.net>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Oriental persimmon
  • Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 20:29:53 -0500

Bass:

I have one unknown variety of Oriental Persimmon that was not damaged by the freeze last year, 2 trees, while all the rest were. They bore fruit. I also have Rosseyanka. I can look tomorrow to see if they are still dormant if you like. I am looking for the large one I think it is called Great wall. Had a nice tree going until freeze killed all to below graft.

Topgun
Zone 7