nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Permission to publish

  • From: Rosholdt <rosholdt@erols.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Permission to publish
  • Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 18:11:52 -0500

You already have my permission, Jackie.

Barbara Rosholdt
Z7, central Virginia

Re: [NAFEX] permission to print in Pomona
From:
"Erdman, James" <ErdmanJ@uwstout.edu>
Date:
Wed, 13 Feb 2008 07:15:26 -0600
To:
"North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>

To:
"North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>

Jackie,

If I have ever posted anything worthy of printing in the Pomona, you have my permission to use it in an article.

Jim Erdman, in Menomonie, WI