nafex - Re: [NAFEX] storing scion wood frozen

  • From: derry&bill <wchase@interchange.ubc.ca>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] storing scion wood frozen
  • Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 12:48:59 -0800

Alexander,

You don't say where you are or what hardiness zone you are in.

I'm in zone 7-8 PNW.

I've never thought of freezing s/w, but I have had a problem with the buds swelling on the Japanese plums and Prunus mumes in a cooler (2-4°C)

Are you freezing Prunus too?

Derry

Bill Chase & Derry Walsh
Aldergrove. B.C., V4W 2E6