nafex - Re: [NAFEX] storing scion wood frozen

  • From: Alexander Dragotin <a_dragotin@yahoo.de>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] storing scion wood frozen
  • Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 20:04:54 +0100 (CET)

Storing frozen has the advantage that it is no need to make a check of the budwood state up to the day you are going to graft. I prefer this way, because not every normal refrig can store close to 32 F.
There is no need of special refrig. For me was no problem to make the switching on and off add-on control circuit.
Alexander Dragotin