nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Small batch producer - e. coli risk

  • From: "Naomi" <dragon-star@cableone.net>
  • To: "'North American Fruit Explorers'" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Small batch producer - e. coli risk
  • Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2007 09:14:25 -0700

Many good points.

Just to add.. another good reason to have chickens work the orchard when
there is not any ripe or ripening fruit in the trees is that the chickens
with jump/fly up and peck on it.

A friend once told me of watching his chickens jumping up and down under his
grapes. He laughed...and then he chased them out.
Naomi