nafex - [NAFEX] ecoli bruises

  • From: "Alan Haigh" <alandhaigh@gmail.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] ecoli bruises
  • Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2007 13:30:51 -0500

With modern changes in ecoli this is only common sense.  Common sense can
sometimes be hard to find today though.

Wow Fluffy, I thought the response to this statement was more than civil, but hell, I live in NY, even resided in the city for a decade.  Still, it seems to me if someone closes a stated opinion with a remark that almost directly states that those who disaggree are lacking in common sense they can expect a little grief even a couple weeks before Christmas.

If people didn't take his sentiments the right way maybe it was because the original comment could have used a touch of editing.  I don't claim to be as sensitive as someone who assumes the moniker of Fluffy Bunny however.  Peace on earth and good will to you all.

  • [NAFEX] ecoli bruises, Alan Haigh, 12/13/2007