nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Yuzu

  • From: Gene <fidleir@yahoo.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Yuzu
  • Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2007 23:50:19 +0100 (CET)

Betsy,
I have only very limited experience.  I set out a small Yuzu grafted on Flying Dragon this past March in my backyard in Washington, DC (zone 7b/8a).  It survived the freeze in April, and the mid twenties this month and is still hanging on to its leaves.  Don't have any deer here of course.  I have a Nansho Daidai (sour orange) set out in S. Maryland (also this Spring) that is over-run with deer.  It has survived so far unprotected.
Gene