nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Leaves?

  • From: "Thomas Olenio" <tolenio@sentex.net>
  • To: "'North American Fruit Explorers'" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Leaves?
  • Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2007 16:38:31 -0500

Hello,

The poles reverse, like an electromagnet does when you reverse the flow of current.  There is geologic evidence that the poles reverse on a regular basis ~300 to ~400 thousand years.  Before the field reverses it would weaken.

I believe it is all tied to positive and negative field zones of either the galactic or solar magnetic field, and it works exactly like an electro magnet reversing poles as at passes through differently charged zones.  Just a WAG.

It would be interesting to observe as modern man has never seen it.

Later,

Tom