nafex - [NAFEX] question for W. L. Rohrer

  • From: Jacquelyn Kuehn <jakuehn@verizon.net>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] question for W. L. Rohrer
  • Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2007 14:10:07 -0500

W. L. Rohrer, a long-time NAFEXer from Wyoming, sent me an article for spring with the following question in it. I thought I'd ask the knowledgeable membership now, rather than making him wait for months for the answer. I'll send it on to him, since he has no computer:

"Lately since Bear Creek Nursery went out of business, I’ve been somewhat frustrated trying to find a source for small quantities of Ottawa 3 and Mark rootstock. Can you identify a source for me?"

Thanks so much, and have a blessed Thanksgiving.

<x-tad-bigger>Jacquelyn A. Kuehn</x-tad-bigger>
Musician, writer
http://www.pennsacreskitchen.net

  • [NAFEX] question for W. L. Rohrer, Jacquelyn Kuehn, 11/17/2007