nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Asian lady beetles

  • From: sdw12986@aol.com
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Asian lady beetles
  • Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2007 20:56:17 -0500

The only problem I have with the Asian lady bugs is that they are taking over. The cute, red with black spots, lady bugs most of us knew when we were children are rapidly going extinct.  http://www.ornl.gov/info/ornlreview/v37_1_04/article_20.shtml
There are so many of them, I'm a little surprised that the population hasn't crashed because they have eaten all of their available food.

Steve

I agree, I have not found any disagreement with asian lady bugs so far.
Just my opinion as well,
Hélène, north of Ottawa.