nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Asian lady beetles

  • From: nottke1 <nottke1@earthlink.net>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Asian lady beetles
  • Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2007 19:46:34 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

Tom,
Move on down to North Carolina - I have slowly managed to exclude them from
the house during the last few years - but 7 years ago we filled up several
vacuum cleaner bags with those in the house, a few tens of thousands - they
still cover the south and west sides of our house for a couple weeks in early
November, but we have had only 50 or so in the house so far this year.
Jim