nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Black Lace Elderberry

  • From: "Luffman, Margie" <luffmanm@AGR.GC.CA>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Black Lace Elderberry
  • Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 12:57:56 -0400

I also planted one of these last year and it has not flowered yet. I look
forward to that. It is a HUGE plant and certainly tolerates considerable
pruning.

Margie

Margie Luffman
Curator/Conservatrice
Canadian Clonal Genebank/Banque canadienne de Clones
Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada/Agriculture et Agroalimentaire Canada
Telephone/Téléphone: 519-738-1267 (new)
Facsimile/Télécopieur: 519-738-2929
2585 County Road 20
Harrow, Ontario
N0R 1G0
luffmanm@agr.gc.ca

Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada - Agriculture et Agroalimentaire Canada