nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Seckel pears

  • From: "William C. Garthright" <billg@inebraska.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Seckel pears
  • Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2007 11:25:26 -0500

Thanks for the replies! I'm going to try it, planting a Seckel by itself (well, with Asian pears, but they apparently bloom too early), so we'll see. If I seem to have a problem getting enough pears, I can always plant another variety,... somewhere. It's funny how much fruit you can cram into one place, if you really try. I'll probably have to start stacking one on top of another pretty soon. :-D

Bill

--
America has been conducting an experiment for the past six years, trying to validate the proposition that it really doesn't make any difference who you elect president. Now we know the result of that experiment. - Gen. Tony McPeak