nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Apple question

  • From: Claude Jolicoeur <cjoli@gmc.ulaval.ca>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Apple question
  • Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2007 20:49:46 -0400

Jim :

My 2 favorite internet sites with pictures of apples:
Brogdale Horticultural Trust : http://www.brogdale.org/nfc_home.php
Orange Pippin : http://www.orangepippin.com/default.aspx

Although these sites are English, they have many North American varieties
described and pictured.

You may also search the National Plant Germplast System (GRIN) database :
http://www.ars-grin.gov/npgs/searchgrin.html
but it is more useful to find information about a variety that you already
know the name of.

Claude