nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Are Brambles good for me to try

  • From: "bluestem_farm@juno.com" <bluestem_farm@juno.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Are Brambles good for me to try
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 18:17:44 GMT

I guess it depends on where you are.  Up nort' here, we have wild blackberries but they only make a few  mostly small and never very sweet (although rich) fruits; the black raspberries are also small, but there seem to be more of them and it's a lot easier to pick a decent quantity.  I agree that the flavor is superb although if someone really likes "sweet" fruit it might not be the one to choose (whereas I find that some reds taste really sweet along with the tart).
Muffy Barrett
SC Wisconsin

Clip:
  I don't think that black
raspberries ever crop as heavily as blackberries.  What do you all think?
    Donna

Reproduction of list messages or archives is not allowed.
This includes distribution on other email lists or reproduction on web sites.
Permission to reproduce is NEVER granted, so don't claim you have permission!

**YOU MUST BE SUBSCRIBED TO POST!**
Posts from email addresses that are not subscribed are discarded.
No exceptions.
----
To subscribe or unsubscribe, go to the bottom of this page (also can be used to change other email options):