nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Fw: deer

  • From: Lee Reich <garden@leereich.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Fw: deer
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 14:19:35 -0400

Yes, my product, Deerchaser, is finally on the market. Helene has described it well. I'll only add that the radio needs to be just loud enough for the deer, which are very sensitive to sound, to hear. And the light is only about 4 V. Some hyperblic copy writers on the web thought the product would sound more effective if described at having a "bright light", "loud noise", or "high frequency noise". 'Taint so.

Lee Reich, PhD

Books by Lee Reich:
The Pruning Book
Weedless Gardening