nafex - Re: [NAFEX] japanese beetle questions

  • From: "hector black" <hblack1925@fastmail.fm>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] japanese beetle questions
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 09:44:40 -0500

Hey Muffy,
    Granite dust can be had at the places where they carve tombstones, but you have to be careful.  I read somewhere that aluminum gets into the dust somehow - not sure how - and this can become toxic over time.  By the way, wear a mask (one of those little nose and mouth things) when you throw the granite dust.   Hector black zone 6 middle tn