nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Persimmon growers in the SE?

  • From: "drosehngs1@juno.com" <drosehngs1@juno.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Persimmon growers in the SE?
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 00:37:41 GMT

Not entirely sure on this (as I no longer live in the Southeast.

I do recall, however, there used to be a muscadine winery near
Smithfield, NC.

Tried muscadine once here. Thought it was at the northern end of
viability - it wasn't (at least not for me). It was growing well, but
then just keeled over, with some sort of orange rot near the roots.

Click for a second home mortgage, fast &amp; free, no fees, approval today
http://track.juno.com/s/lc?u=http://tagline.untd.us/fc/CAaCX09tm5v4RO0cORfvynp2Ur3q6msP/