nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Illinois Everbearing Mulberry

  • From: "hector black" <hblack1925@fastmail.fm>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Illinois Everbearing Mulberry
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 08:15:14 -0500

Ill. Everbearing is our favorite mulberry. Delicious, bears over a longer period than others we have tried. It was damaged by the late freeze but despite the dead tip branches, it is putting out fruit. One of our trees is quite old and the wood is not strong. Breaks branches in storms.
Hector Black zone 6 middle TN

----- Original Message ----- From: "William C. Garthright" <billg@inebraska.com>