nafex - [NAFEX] Illinois Everbearing Mulberry

  • From: Sue Christensen <sue@hoodel.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Illinois Everbearing Mulberry
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2007 19:37:29 -0400

I was interested to hear about other people's experience with this mulberry. I had just recently bought mine from Burnt Ridge and set it in ground bareroot in April. We had cold weather, although nothing as extreme in scope as some of you have described. However, my mulberry never broke dormancy either in zone 6, PA which was most disappointing. I guess I'll have to wait until next year since I don't know of anyplace carrying them in my area of the Mid-Atlantic.

Sue, south central PA, 6