nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Saskatoon Research,Richard Murphy

  • From: growyourown@earthlink.net
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Saskatoon Research,Richard Murphy
  • Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2007 08:06:23 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

-----Original Message-----
Richard,
I have one extra two year old plant of Amelanchier stolonifera collected
from the Kennebec plains in southern Maine I would be willing to share.The
plants at the plains are highly productive and large fruited. The fruit
quality varies from bush to bush but I think they rival the lowbush
bluebirries that this area is know for. Contact me off list for further info
if you are interested.

Mark
SW ohio

  • Re: [NAFEX] Saskatoon Research,Richard Murphy, growyourown, 06/07/2007