nafex - Re: [NAFEX] nafex Digest, Vol 51, Issue 88

  • From: barbbhb@aol.com
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] nafex Digest, Vol 51, Issue 88
  • Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2007 15:13:43 -0400

How odd Bill. I am in Noryhern VA (old zone 6b) and my cherries are blooming now. The peonies are coming up, have flower buds (the trees, not the bushes) and will probably bloom next week. Azaleas just starting to bloom and rhodies aren't close. Apples are finished, strawberries have been blooming for a day or 2.

Barbara Harrick

Message: 6