nafex - [NAFEX] Bee Colony Collapse Disorder

  • From: BRosholdt <rosholdt@erols.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Bee Colony Collapse Disorder
  • Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2007 17:44:49 -0400

I looked at the article.  Now they are looking for a pathogen.  Just like in Mad Cow disease - which has since been shown to be related to types of pesticides and copper/manganese.  I wonder why none of the German/Japanese research that found a potential link to GM pollen is cited?  Is it that American Universities are so dependent upon funds from GM purveyors that they dare not "go there"?  I expect the Japanese research will be declaimed as "bad science", just like all the initial studies on Mad Cow that did not look for a pathogen.

I get tired of industry-funded "spin-science".  If you want to know why I feel this way, I recently watched "The Future of Food".

A little cynical today, but improving,
Barbara Rosholdt
Z7

Re: [NAFEX] Colony Collapse Disorder