nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Building a fence against deers

  • From: John Smith <friendly27sw@yahoo.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Building a fence against deers
  • Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2007 12:13:13 -0700 (PDT)

Something else I forgot to mention that has worked
well for me - here in MO where the deer are so thick I
had one up my my deck right outside the door to my
house - eating my potted impatiens last Friday night -
is for plants you don't plan on eating outside the
electric fence - fill a small sprayer with water, add
a couple eggs, shake once a day for a few days, keep
at room temperature, spray over plants. The rotten
eggs will smell only until dry, but then give you a
couple weeks of protection.